- 53 Touches
- 47 Accurate Passes
- 100% Pass Accuracy
- 100% Long ball accuracy
- 1 Clearance
- 1 Interception
- 1 Blocked shots

BusiTheKing

Not convinced so far. He has that drowsy, lumbering movement. Don't like it when our youngsters appear slow and sluggish next to a 38 year old Modric.

El Ilusionista

Compare this kid to Christensen or even Casado at DM.

Reads the game very well and dictates tempo. Very good passing range and knows how to break lines very well as he reads the game like a veteran. He reminds me alot of Busi even when he tried to take a shot. :lol:

Will be making a name for him self out there this season just like Yamal and Cubarsi did.

BusiTheKing

Thought he was ok, nothing that warrants a place in the a squad. One or two good passes otherwise just normal distribution at best. Way too much walking. Got cooked too easily a few times. Botched a good chance.

We have a habit of projecting genius onto players of his type. Let's be a bit objective and evaluate what he actually did.

mc_lovin

He has a brilliant chance to establish himself this year in the first team. He’s our only positional midfielder. I actually like that he walks more and thinks about team shape first.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He has a brilliant chance to establish himself this year in the first team. He’s our only positional midfielder. I actually like that he walks more and thinks about team shape first.

He is controlling himself atm, but with B team he was more of a b2b actually. Loved attacking a lot and wasn't that positional all the time.
Might have it in him to do the job now, but I am still of the team that he needs another year.

Let's see how it goes in official games

jamrock

Seems flick prefers casado to him, not because of talent, but experience, in the medium to long term, he'll definitely be the one, but for this season, casado will play a bigger role.

Porque

Everybody loved those LaLiga Promises videos with a young Lamine bossing things.

Only just realised that we were also watching a young Pau Cubarsi and Marc Bernal in the side too back then.

Incredible.

companyofcules

Bernal needs to not be the next Busquets. I don't like him because of that. Good on the ball but slow to react, too elegant to get real dirty.
I want a proper DM. South America might help us.They tend to be ruthless.

Home of Barca Fans