3 - Alejandro Balde

Temptation

Fitting, but how old are you?
Not everyone is a musical nerd.

I don't care much about music at all and the "music is an art" kinda music you listen to bores me to death.

I'm not a musician and it's not important to me.

I like the popular stuff by people like Swift, Sheeran, Puth, etc occasionally.

You can keep your "superior musical knowledge" and hipster BS to yourself. Really don't care about that. :lol:

JohnN

Not everyone is a musical nerd.

I don't care much about music at all and the "music is an art" kinda music you listen to bores me to death.

I'm not a musician and it's not important to me.

I like the popular stuff by people like Swift, Sheeran, Puth, etc occasionally.

You can keep your "superior musical knowledge" and hipster BS to yourself. Really don't care about that. :lol:
I will attempt (for some reason) to reply normally.
Music is an art in any way shape or form.
the fact that you enjoy a specific kind instead of another is totally correct and no one is bothered by it. totally subjective matter.
the fact that your are musically illiterate and can't appreciate any other form of the music art that doesn't conform to your taste and degrade it by using ironic language (superior) is not something you should be proud of. Other people have different tastes that you should also accept. even more so, if you (by your own admission) are not a musician or even musically inclined.
it's like saying; "MATH IS STUPID CAUSE I DONT GET IT".

serious post ending, back to trolling you for being so sad about messi's achievements.

Gnidrologist

A guy, who can't appreciate the greatest footballer in the world (and his art) also fails at appreciating (understanding) other forms of art. And also sucks at trolling, has weak language skills. Imagine my shock!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Balde needs to work on his end product. It’s a mixture of timing and his accuracy, normally it can be high or low but tonight it was very poor. Solid game from him though just the end product annoys me at times.

Home of Barca Fans