35 - Gerard Martín

Sorin

Another day, another rinsing. Almost lost Inigo to injury because of his lack of pace, and was at fault for keeping the Getafe player onside on that last chance they had.

MontenegrinCuler

Fort clears him by miles. Idk how Flick doesn't understand this.

His system demands fast fullbacks that can bail us out on those counters. Meanwhile this guy has the pace of a fucking 50 year old grandpa and will be outran by 90℅ of wingers in Europe. Let's hope Flick doesn't give him a single minute in any important UCL game, would be a total disaster lol.

Neeraj

Yeah since the pre season I've been confused at how he is seeing any minutes. He seems like he really doesn't belong in top flight football tbh.

I'm no great fort supporter but from what we've seen from the two of them it isn't even close.

khaled_a_d

Shame we couldn't have kept Faye. Feel he would be playing these minutes. Also maybe as CB resting Inigo/Cubarsi

Faye is yet to get a minute in France. Mainly due to coming from injury he had here.
He is better player than Dom & Mart, but he wouldn't have been an immediate impact now.

Chomutov

That is the problem I dont get. He subs in areas where it is vital to keep balance and cohesion defending a 1:0 lead. Yet he doesnt sub players Like Yamal or Raphinha in attack where you cant do a lot of damage to your team. Ansu or Pau Torre cant do much wrong. Maybe they even can produce more due to fresh legs the others dont have anymore. Strange decision making by Flick

Ter Stature

That is the problem I dont get. He subs in areas where it is vital to keep balance and cohesion defending a 1:0 lead. Yet he doesnt sub players Like Yamal or Raphinha in attack where you cant do a lot of damage to your team. Ansu or Pau Torre cant do much wrong. Maybe they even can produce more due to fresh legs the others dont have anymore. Strange decision making by Flick
No, it makes perfect sense because neither of those attackers are on first team level. Do you think he just hates them? Flick subs in Martin just to rest players because the squad is so thin, no other reason, can't afford to lose anymore defenders at this point, otherwise he might have to start Martin, and that would be way worse.

Home of Barca Fans