4 - Ronald Araújo

Sailor Mars

He was great too when Sevilla were on the break with numbers. Araujo caught up and made the Sevilla player hesitate just long enough for the rest of the Barca defenders to get back and close the gaps.

Andresito

Staff member
Still haven't seen him get his ass handed to him during a full game. It's even happened to likes of Ramos, Puyol and Pique.

Catta

Getting better with every game.

Would be the biggest mistake since letting Eto'o leave if we don't improve our offer to him. We would be the biggest idiots if we replace him with Christensen, just for some profit in the books.

FinBarcelonafan

The brutal force he plays with is amazing. I am not sure if there's any comparable defenseman to Araujo in the top league's when it comes to presence on the pitch. Just intimidating. Monster.

Also super dangerous in the offensive zone.

Physically threw away Sevilla players for fun.

Letting him go would be huge mistake. He has world class potential.

KingLeo10

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] was frothing at the mouth when I said he had many VVD like attributes

Come collect your L

Joan

The brutal force he plays with is amazing. I am not sure if there's any comparable defenseman to Araujo in the top league's when it comes to presence on the pitch. Just intimidating. Monster.

Also super dangerous in the offensive zone.

Physically threw away Sevilla players for fun.

Letting him go would be huge mistake. He has world class potential.

He is arguably the best defender in LaLiga.

If he's not world class already, he's not far off.

Home of Barca Fans