4 - Ronald Araújo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Romero and Kounde have both probably leapfrogged de Ligt tbh, and I've always been a big fan of MDL.

But that move to Juventus has been a mistake. He didn't need to learn the "Italian art of defending".

serghei

Romero and Kounde have both probably leapfrogged de Ligt tbh, and I've always been a big fan of MDL.

But that move to Juventus has been a mistake. He didn't need to learn the "Italian art of defending".

Raiola and his clients follow the "greens". Juve paid the most and that's why he want there. Don't think there's much else besides that.

FCBfan22

He is one of the few defenders that can basically carry a defensive player next to him, if they are having a shocker.

Did it with Alves today, did it with Pique in the past.

P.S. Did Vinicius fall out of his pocket yet?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Raiola and his clients follow the "greens". Juve paid the most and that's why he want there. Don't think there's much else besides that.

Probably yes. Raiola did however say he was close to agreeing a deal with Bayern that fell through in the end. Maybe it was a money related issue :lol:

serghei

Probably yes. Raiola did however say he was close to agreeing a deal with Bayern that fell through in the end. Maybe it was a money related issue :lol:

Having Raiola as an agent for me is a worrying sign. The player simply is overly concerned with money. Has he even made a player achieve glory so far? His clients seem to end up in dead-end clubs for a big payday.

FinBarcelonafan

He is one of the few defenders that can basically carry a defensive player next to him, if they are having a shocker.

Did it with Alves today, did it with Pique in the past.

P.S. Did Vinicius fall out of his pocket yet?

It's Araujos job every game Alves plays. That's the only way we can play Alves. Alves with Garcia and Pique is disaster waiting to happen.

Home of Barca Fans