4 - Ronald Araújo

Sailor Mars

He wasn't primarily at fault for the 2nd goal, but thought he could have closed gap earlier once Barca gave away possession. Was just casually jogging and reacted quite late.

iniestaGOAT

WHAT A PICTURE

Andresito

Staff member
He has so much power in his kicks. Out of balance or not, the ball always has more than enough power.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wanted to look like a great playmaker when he cut inside to center of midfield after the dribble. Shouldve just passed ball forward to dembele.

Was a great moment from him though.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Since Busquets leaving I think Araujo should be Captain, followed by Ter Stegen then De Jong and Pedri. Roberto and Alba aren’t starters never mind captain material.

vuji_31

Araujo, Ter Stegen, De Jong, and Lewa would be my order.

Pedri is not vocal, he is too young.

Also, I always prefer to have a captain in the field, not as GK.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Araújo has waited for all his teammates at the beginning of the tunnel to be the last to enter and thus make sure his teammates were alright. [Onda Cero]

Frikin told you. Make this guy 1st Captain next season, not 4th. He’s a proper leader god dammit :araujo:

Kul_z

Araújo has waited for all his teammates at the beginning of the tunnel to be the last to enter and thus make sure his teammates were alright. [Onda Cero]

Frikin told you. Make this guy 1st Captain next season, not 4th. He’s a proper leader god dammit :araujo:
Imagine being one of the idiot asspanyol fan and trying to assault barca players, and see this absolute unit waiting in the tunnel. Good night haha

Home of Barca Fans