4 - Ronald Araújo

Fati_Future_BallonDor

you guys think Barca would swap him for Kimmich, really strange but this rumor doesnt want to die, Bayern fans also dont get it

i think most bayern ( at least the guys i know) are unhappy with Kimmich so not impossible but he is already over 30 so better to keep him away :thinking:

topt

uf only 28, but do you really think bayern would play better without him? feel he has become the scapegot

his corner kicks are crap though
I do, he is slowing down our transition and is not good a 6 as he is not good enough on defense; and yeah you know about his corners and free kicks. I think he needs a system that plays a million passes to really excel.

behindbrowneyes

Wouldn't even consider for a second to trade Araujo for Kimmich. He is a better Sergi Roberto and wouldn't fix any problem Barca has in DM. Guy peaked early and hasn't developed much after. Playing RB for so long might has hurt Kimmich's progress as a mid way too much.

Even if Bayern pays on top of a trade: Barca loses more than they gain by "replacing" Araujo with Kimmich.

serghei

Me neither. Kimmich is too old. Need players that didn't have their peaks already for some other teams other than Barca.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I wouldn't pay anything for Kimmich let alone consider swapping him for Araujo, a rumour that has been already laughed out of Barcelona anyway.

What has Kimmich done to be rated so high? Non existent at international level. Didn't stand out in any of Bayern's champions league campaigns. Declining player who has been on the wrong end of some humiliating results in the past year alone.

Its depressing to even be linked with him. I thought we would have learnt our lesson from our Lewandowski escapade, but alas no.

JamDav1982

His marking and positional play has been off this season and he isnt to this point organising the defence very well either as a leader.

Is missing MATS behind him and a DM on front of him and all looks too chaotic at CB.. but that is not just on him.. anyone who plays there looks the same.

Probably the best 'leaders' Barca have at back are MATS and Inigo and both being missed currently as Araujo in terms of organisation isnt providing it in same way currently.

No club in world is paying for Kmmich this summer what it would take to buy Araujo. Non starter that one.

Now if they wanted to offer up likes of Davies and probably some money or Musiala that is different.. but they wont want to and those players probably dont want the move either.

Andresito

Staff member
Can't recall, but did he play alongside a good organizer of defence during his career? Don't think he played alongside Godin a lot for Uruguay and we lacked those type of CBs at the club for a while.

Think with his ambitions he would've learned more from playing with Marquez and Puyol than Pique did. Shame he never got the chance.

Neeraj

He's been off since he came back from the injury. Think the entire team looks worse tbh. Every single player bar de jong.

Home of Barca Fans