4 - Ronald Araújo

topt

I know you wont he happy but something is really going on here; Plettenberg is absolute top tier for bayern transfers, he only starts to talk is Bayern have a yes from the player.

topt

His marking and positional play has been off this season and he isnt to this point organising the defence very well either as a leader.

Is missing MATS behind him and a DM on front of him and all looks too chaotic at CB.. but that is not just on him.. anyone who plays there looks the same.

Probably the best 'leaders' Barca have at back are MATS and Inigo and both being missed currently as Araujo in terms of organisation isnt providing it in same way currently.

No club in world is paying for Kmmich this summer what it would take to buy Araujo. Non starter that one.

Now if they wanted to offer up likes of Davies and probably some money or Musiala that is different.. but they wont want to and those players probably dont want the move either.
I absolutelly disagree with this; Pep will pay 100M easy for him
based on how you value your players one has to wonder about the quality of barca team

Temptation

Araujo isn't rated nearly as much by non Barca fans.

Some delusional Barca fans really overrate Araujo.

This is similar to how the Barca echo chamber convinced fans that Pedri was the next Iniesta.

JamDav1982

Araujo isn't rated nearly as much by non Barca fans.

Some delusional Barca fans really overrate Araujo.

This is similar to how the Barca echo chamber convinced fans that Pedri was the next Iniesta.

He is and know that for a fact.... your club would love him.

Try again.

He is rated in football higher than any Bayern CB.. dont you worry about that.

Temptation

He is and know that for a fact.... your club would love him.

Try again.

He is rated in football higher than any Bayern CB.. dont you worry about that.

He is better than Bayern CBs and yes we'd love him at Liverpool. Won't start above a fit Konate tho coz he's amazing whenever fit.

No one is saying Araujo is crap. He's a very solid young CB with world class potential. But some Barca fans are calling him best in the world/Top 3 itw. :lol:

Let's not forget, he's yet to do anything good in CL games against the best teams. He hasn't been exposed to enough CL knockout games to be called world class. The jury is still out.

topt

Suits you to believe that nonsense... yet not even close to worst claims you have made today.

Bravo!

Time will tell if Pep will pay 100m for Kimmich this summer....

Fair few players of Bayern seem to want to move on
you do undrstnd that you claiming crap doesnt make it true; yes Kimmich if he will be sold will get 100M
I dd better worry about Araujo than bayern players if I were you

JamDav1982

you do undrstnd that you claiming crap doesnt make it true; yes Kimmich if he will be sold will get 100M

Haha you get worse... say 'what you say doesnt make it true' then proceed to state as fact as if he will go for 100m.

Just you 'dd'.

Bayern would love Araujo.. and be their best CB. Dont worry about that.

Go tell us how many German world cup winners from 2014 there are and then moan about folk mentioning Germany players in 2022 WC as your not German.

Particularly like that argument.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

There's more chance Kimmich runs his contract down and begs Barca to take him for free than getting anywhere near 100m for him.

At least that way he wouldn't have to take the piss out of Barca players to be relevant. He can come and sign for Barca and be talked about worldwide every week, much like his amigo Lewa is, right now. :araujo:

topt

There's more chance Kimmich runs his contract down and begs Barca to take him for free than getting anywhere near 100m for him.

At least that way he wouldn't have to take the piss out of Barca players to be relevant. He can come and sign for Barca and be talked about worldwide every week, much like his amigo Lewa is, right now. :araujo:
I mean, what can you say to posts like this, he he; good luck; if any bayern player ever comes to barca again be sure he came to retire.

Home of Barca Fans