4 - Ronald Araújo

KingLeo10

Imagine trying to equate CR7's "award" in the WC to a guy who had 10 G + A in 7 games, including amazing assists, solo dribbles against best CBs, and big time clutch pens throughout the KOs.

Insane copium :lol:

Temptation

Greatest CB of all time, folks:

:lol:
Can tell you have never kicked a ball in your life. :lol:

Desperate slow motion replay lmao.

There's nothing VVD could have done with that.

It was a low cross/shot struck hard from a few meters away from VVD that was tapped in far away at the backpost.

Given your ball knowledge, I am not surprised that you think VVD is in any way responsible for that goal. :lol:

KingLeo10

Can tell you have never kicked a ball in your life. :lol:

Desperate slow motion replay lmao.

There's nothing VVD could have done with that.

It was a low cross/shot struck hard from a few meters away from VVD that was tapped in far away at the backpost.

Given your ball knowledge, I am not surprised that you think VVD is in any way responsible for that goal. :lol:

There's one guy in the forum who loves to use mention "ball" and "balls" and it ain't me.

It's 2024 boyo, you can be safe sharing who you are :lol:

Morten

Either way, that world cup was one big penaldo party, Mbappe's "legendary" hatrick consisted of two pens, and we aren't supposed to talk about it.
Messi had most of his goals from penalties, and we aren't supposed to talk about it, though he was of course the best attacking player in the tournament, by reading the statistics.

Now, i didn't watch a minute of it cause i didn't approve of Qatar hosting it, so i genuinely don't know if refs were just lenient with pens or not, but goal scoring stats this time around surely isn't as impressive as it looks on paper.

Temptation

When Mbappe scores 2 out of 3 goals in the final from penalties, Temp foams over it.
When Messi makes clutch penalties, crickets :lol:
Nothing Mbappe did in QF or SF comes close to the assist v Netherlands or that one v Croatia :lol: Pipe down.
I'm not the one comparing Mbappe's WC campaign to Maradona 86.

Certain deluded fans are.

He had a great campaign for his age. But nothing close to Diego 86. Not in terms of the goals, dribbles, passes, etc.

KingLeo10

I'm not the one comparing Mbappe's WC campaign to Maradona 86.

Certain deluded fans are.

He had a great campaign for his age. But nothing close to Diego 86. Not in terms of the goals, dribbles, passes, etc.

:lol: Aye, the world was better off in 86. You weren't born then :lol:

Temptation

Morten and I posting and the moment he posts something against me, you show up and tag your Portuguese butt buddy :lol:

Insane projection.
Still better than following a poster around all the way to another forum and beginning half your posts with his username.

Rent free. :lol:

"Butt buddy": Says the guy whose alt talks about Messi's...........

Is this the new name you guys use for referring to each other? This is almost as "creative" as your genius insults. :lol:

CatalinR10

"Butt buddy": Says the guy whose alt talks about Messi's...........

Is this some comment about me again while I don't even participate in the discussion ?

Newsflash chief , some random dude can come here and make a full page essay about sucking Messi's dick and making bubbles with his cum and it will STILL not be as gay as you talking 24/7 about men's hairlines , body , facial structure and everything that comes related to that.

Temptation

Is this some comment about me again while I don't even participate in the discussion ?

Newsflash chief , some random dude can come here and make a full page essay about sucking Messi's dick and making bubbles with his cum and it will STILL not be as gay as you talking 24/7 about men's hairlines , body , facial structure and everything that comes related to that.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, fatso. :lol:

CatalinR10

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, fatso. :lol:

Lost 6 kg in last month , now 99 kg at 1.87 , 4 kg down to go.

Not a fatso and definitely not a lonely weird guy who has countless accounts on countless forums , trolls for a living to feel better about himself and insecure , or should I say not man enough to pose as a Liverpool fan on other forum so that he doesn't get banned.

Home of Barca Fans