5 - Carles Puyol

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
When you consider our players interviews, you know they have already lost the league... Sure, they say they are going to fight and that it's not lost yet, but they don't look convinced at all...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Puyol is pulling a Roberto Carlos, who used to claim Real Madrid would be on top when it was mathematically impossible. Winning is in their blood.

gingerless

wtf dude? just wtf?

8l7AR.jpg

dumbed down version: 'come at me bro'

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't disagree, footballers aren't exactly intelligent people, I am just sayin' some just think about winning more so than others.

E

estranged

love el capita but he had a couple of poor clearances one of which led to the goal.

Maria

Second best, after Mascherano..:troll:

Seriously, I'm more worried about Abidal than Puyol..el capita should have been rested today, but Pep couldn't do that because of Pique's shit form.

E

estranged

I'd take a Pique-Masch partnership over a Puyol-Masch one any day, but the big if is which pique will turn up.

zanela

Seriously, I'm more worried about Abidal than Puyol..el capita should have been rested today, but Pep couldn't do that because of Pique's shit form.

One to forget for Abidal, indeed. Poor passing, and half arsed attempts(failed at blocking Corluka's cross that led to their goal) at defensive side of things.

E

estranged

Abidal wasn't to blame for the goal, IMO it was puyol who started it all with that poor clearance, I mean we've seen it a thousand times before, nothing hurts us more than these half assed clearances, Puyol did it prior to the goal was well, i think he tried to header away a free kick and instead almost set it up nicely for a leverkusen player. we're a lamb to the slaughter whenever we have a floating ball in our 18 yard box. either clear it properly or don't bother clearing it.

gingerless

both were bad i mean wt was abidal doing? he looked like he was having a go at ballet dancing. just block the damn cross and worry about the corner later

Home of Barca Fans