5 - Carles Puyol

Shaky defending from him against Osasuna. I'd definitely play Mascherano alongside Pique over him on Wednesday.

He is getting old and to be quite honest, we as fans should get used to his weak performances by his standards.

I just hope he'll get back his best form soon. He's totally irreplaceable when he's fully fit.

X

xaviniesta

Tw Puyol: "Back in Barcelona, many thanks for all your messages, I'm fine and I will sure play again soon. Hugs! Good night"

SeloBarca

It was so nice seeing Puyol yelling at Pique, we need someone like that.

And playing with a broken jaw, that is just so King!

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Carles Puyol, who yesterday broke his right cheekbone could possibly play against Real Madrid on Wednesday wearing a mask. #fcblive [sport]
----

like there was any ever doubt.

M

mitkoa7x

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Carles Puyol, who yesterday broke his right cheekbone could possibly play against Real Madrid on Wednesday wearing a mask. #fcblive [sport]
----

like there was any ever doubt.

The phantom of the Bernabeu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
1346066901008.jpg

Meitux

It would have been nicer if Pique wasn't the one who corrected Puyol's mistake all night..
exactly and by the way i dont think he will reach playing until 40 years old that he said, he will be much slower and he is already in trouble with injuries and he wont be in good form for a long time

Home of Barca Fans