5 - Carles Puyol

Paganinisrvnge

I always expected Iniesta to be back but if even one of Pique or Puyol comes back I will be much more relaxed about el clasico. If both return then I will be very, very, very happy. Even a 75% pique and 75% puyol are better than Masch and Song(not that they are completely terrible but pique/puyol is a far superior pairing).

Stric

Even if it is true, somehow I don't see all three of them starting. Or two of them, for that matter. I hope I'm wrong.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Official: "PUYOL, Adriano and Iniesta have recovered from their injuries and are available for Tuesday's game against Benfica"

Great news, just pissed about Thiagos injury though, hopefully isn't too severe.

cloned warrior

Official: "PUYOL, Adriano and Iniesta have recovered from their injuries and are available for Tuesday's game against Benfica"

Great news, just pissed about Thiagos injury though, hopefully isn't too severe.
Puyi should get atleast 45 mins to get his match fitness back!!

Thank God!!

Paganinisrvnge

Puyol and Iniesta returning is a huge boost. Hopefully Pique can return in time to at least be a sub against Madrid. Maybe I am getting overly excited but the thought of a full strength 2010-2011 line-up is not that farfetched for January. MVP will be back, Pique and Puyol will be back, Abidal will hopefully be back. Let's hope there are not any more serious injuries.

JackaL

We need him & Mascherano in the backline. I hope he's fit for the clasico. It's not only his defense skills but much more his leadership that we need back there.

Home of Barca Fans