5 - Carles Puyol

Meitux

i have said it too we cannot depend on puyol as i also said many times he is injured often nowdays and our only option is mascherano who isnt the best option as it seems in times,Song i dont know how would he be, but i would like a clear CB, propably very good and tall one.And i cant understand its our weakest thing this moment and they didnt take it seriously we cant play DM's in center back anymore if we wanna win big competitions

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
CB depth already going to be an issue unless Song is indeed going to be experimented there or Bartra will have to be thrown into the deep end

M

mitkoa7x

No, Bartra is ready. I'm sure he's better than song at cb. If he doesn't get some playing time, he also can't develop.

I actually prefer Bartra (being a canterano) but i doubt him cuz of his age. Come to think of, these doubts arent backed up by any facts tho... just look at Thiago and Montoya, there's no reason why Bartra cant be as beast as them. I just had a revelation :lol:

F

Flavia

I actually prefer Bartra (being a canterano) but i doubt him cuz of his age. Come to think of, these doubts arent backed up by any facts tho... just look at Thiago and Montoya, there's no reason why Bartra cant be as beast as them. I just had a revelation :lol:
And Pique as well. He was 21 in 2008, same age as Bartra now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1348178412866.jpg

J

jtmx12

"Puyol is willing to speed up one week his come back"

"The injury from Pique forces a change of plans in the recovery of the captain"

I don't want to get my hopes up, but with some luck we may see Puyol play. This guy is a beast, and he's willing to risk his health for the club. He gives it all, every single time. He's old, but I know he still has a lot to give us.

E

estranged

If we're lucky they could somehow both make el clasico. I remember one of those 4 consecutive clasicos last year, Puyol played even though he hadn't fully recovered and he was just brilliant. Deffo need him against Madrid, just for his leadership.

Aasim

Bumbleman
We have to remember that this Clasico is just one match. What's the point in rushing Puyol back for this game, only for him to miss the next couple of months..?

Home of Barca Fans