5 - Carles Puyol

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Poor Puyol. He's so bloody courageous, he often puts himself at risk.

We still REALLY need our leader on the pitch with us, so any time on the side lines is horribly annoying to see.

Trickykid

I seen it live, I was thinking of those who didn't, as Yugi said, some people are more sensitive than others...

I'm pretty sure those people with brain activity that hovers just above the official retardation level could manage to find a link to click on. And yes, some people are more sensivite than others, then why the hell subject them to this shit, when it's so easy to post a link instead?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Official: Puyol has a dislocated elbow

Considering the circumstances, good news, perhaps will make a speedy recovery.

Ender

Could've been a lot worse. A dislocation is the best possible result, given the circumstances. Get well soon, Tarzan!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'm pretty sure those people with brain activity that hovers just above the official retardation level could manage to find a link to click on. And yes, some people are more sensivite than others, then why the hell subject them to this shit, when it's so easy to post a link instead?

I apologize for offending, I didn't post the image, the admin was in his rights to delete it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Dislocations of a major joint are among the most painful injuries a person can endure in sport...And it's early but I'm curious the extent of the injury because there are all sorts of possible complications in the short term...Longer term it depends on the extent of the injury (Fracture, nerve or vessel damage) nevermind the range of motion issues that could persist for years

The good is that it could heal in a short time, depending on how bad it is but could also be several months

Anyone know how he landed like that?...Was he pushed or did he trip or go over someone and land awkwardly?

Home of Barca Fans