5 - Carles Puyol

M

mitkoa7x

665937864.jpg

Looks like the doc at the stadium fixed his elbow.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Horrific fall. Shit like that must hurt so bad..

Can he still make Clasico? It'll take a hole load of injections and pain killers, plus his mental state would have to be assessed aswell as his footballing fitness but i'm really am hoping he can.

E

estranged

LMAO @ Fixed. The thing looks like it was chewed up and spit out by a pack of wolves.

LMAO @ 'chewed up and spit out by a pack of wolves'. It's back in place by the looks of it, otherwise his arm would be the other way round.

Jelboo

That looked really, really painful. Ruined the entire game's atmosphere and the players were obviously shocked as well. I felt sick watching those replays...

Pepe Silvia

Sure. If by "back in place" you mean a flap of skin that looks like it was run over by a steam roller twice, then yes it looks like it's "back in place". He's all fixed up now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Horrific fall. Shit like that must hurt so bad..

Can he still make Clasico? It'll take a hole load of injections and pain killers, plus his mental state would have to be assessed aswell as his footballing fitness but i'm really am hoping he can.

No way...He's out, minimum a month...But let's hope it's not the season because it sure as hell could easily be the case

Tomchin

Hmmm, damn, at least 3 months

Duran (surgeon): "If it's only a dislocation of the elbow, he will be out for around 3 months." [punto radio] *not doctor who treats puyol

Pepe Silvia

That looked really, really painful. Ruined the entire game's atmosphere and the players were obviously shocked as well. I felt sick watching those replays...
Yeah, they had no problems showing that replay over and over, but only showed the Busquets one like once.

E

estranged

Sure. If by "back in place" you mean a flap of skin that looks like it was run over by a steam roller twice, then yes it looks like it's "back in place". He's all fixed up now.

I've seen weightlifters suffer similar injuries and have their elbows popped back in place on the spot numerous times, it's an excruciating process. Puyol will still be out for a while, because he will at he best case scenario be under a lot fo pain, and maybe worse even fractures. I'm not expert on this matter though, just my guess.

Home of Barca Fans