5 - Carles Puyol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With Victor Sanchez gone and Henrique out on loan we only have Puyol to fall back to if Dani gets injured/suspended. We shouldn`t worry, there`ll be plenty of chances for all. I`d keep Puyol for at least 2 more years and then let him fulfill his AC Milan fling, if that`s real anyway.

TiTi

Thats main problem.. Puyol doesn't want to play as a left and right back he want only to play as a CB.

[FCB]Messi[10

Thats main problem.. Puyol doesn't want to play as a left and right back he want only to play as a CB.

Well I think he should be use to playing a RB or LB since he went in that position last season sometimes. He plays well at RB or LB because Puyol likes to go up the field a lot.

TiTi

Puyol started out as a right back

Puyol was a goalkeeper when he started playing football.. but then he hurt his hand and started playing as a defender.. but yeah u're right he started as a right back but since he moved on CB never played on right since the last year under Rijkaard and now with Pep.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Yea definitly see him in Milan before he retires. Perhaps in 2011 if not next season. The man can do no wrong. Forca Puyol.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man i can see where pep is coming from but no puyol at barca :sad: it would really tough to see

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Can this be desceiving, even look at his eyes
puyol1.jpg

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
What really puts me off is that it seems in the world of football, or what it has become as of late, agents just can't keep their mouths shut. Instead of handling the whole situation in an utmost professional way, they open their trap as soon as things aren't going the way they want them to. In my opinion, these issues should be sorted out in private between the player's representative and the club.

It's rather frustrating from a fan stand of point seeing this shit hitting the fan throughout the summer and now this. Greedy git of an agent.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone

How do you know this?

Also, latest reports indicate his contract negotiation is right on track again, and both he and the club want him to stay. I'm thinking it was his agent shitstirring for a better deal, I mean it's obvious we need Puyol this year. I think we will see this lineup many times:
:puyol: - :pique: - :chyg: - :maxwell: / :abidal:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There are rumors out there about him not signing and being used as coin to bring in a big trade in January. I will post a link as soon as I find one.

Business is Business.

Could you explain more please? Like Pep used his contract renewal to land up Chyggy even though he cost huge amounts?

Home of Barca Fans