5 - Carles Puyol

Warik

Puyol said on a tweet yesterday something translates as: "Taking risks involves provoking fear, but taking them also means feeling more alive than ever..."

Warik

Maybe, can see the reason why him and Pique want to play, even if I don't agree. I mean Madrid is with respect to all other teams our biggest match left in 2012, so they probably feel its worth playing in it and then being injured for the next 3 months. My biggest worry is that a limping Pique is asking for trouble against a pacey attack like Madrid's, and that Pepe is an ass who would deliberately do something to them because he has no respect for anyone or anything but himself.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
scaled.php

SEvolution

I think Puyol should be wisely used from now on.

He is a warrior both on/off field and if Abi returns to the field than it will be easy for tito to ease up pressure in the defence dept in crunch situations when injuries come into play.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tw Pique: "A team-mate just said, literally: 'Entons (so then), what are we going to do today?' #correctcatalan #nothing moretosay"
note: "entons" is inspired by the spanish word "entonces", the correct word in catalan is "llavors"

Tw Pique: "Two weeks ago, he dislocated his elbow, but I won't tell you who it was... #unforgiveable #unacceptable #punishable

:lol:

Galning

According to Catalan press we will offer him a renewal until 2015 after he has recovered from his injury. Great news :D

Home of Barca Fans