5 - Carles Puyol

Barca8

Cr is thankful Puyi wont be there to bully him the whole game.

Exactly! If he did send that SMS it's because he's being smug. Why Why Why didn't we buy a CB? Especially after Muniesa tore his ACL. Now Hummels has signed a 5 year contract. Vertonghen has a 5 year contract and is doing really well. Kompany signed a new 5 year contract. Vermaelen is going to be 28 and too injury prone. Dede from Brazil is starting to look like our last option.

I have full faith in our young players (Bartra, Muniesa, Fontas, Sergi Gomez) but they aren't going to get the confidence and experience sitting on the bench. I understand doing something drastic before such a big match isn't smart. We play Coruna on the 21st and while Puyol:puyol: and Pique should be fit by then I would like to see Bartra or Fontas getting some experience.

numero

957_510850648943622_1356957553_n.jpg

35 injuries in his career :worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll never be able to replace his mentality and spirit once he retires. We need to relish his remaining time at FCB.

Meitux

Exactly! If he did send that SMS it's because he's being smug. Why Why Why didn't we buy a CB? Especially after Muniesa tore his ACL. Now Hummels has signed a 5 year contract. Vertonghen has a 5 year contract and is doing really well. Kompany signed a new 5 year contract. Vermaelen is going to be 28 and too injury prone. Dede from Brazil is starting to look like our last option.

I have full faith in our young players (Bartra, Muniesa, Fontas, Sergi Gomez) but they aren't going to get the confidence and experience sitting on the bench. I understand doing something drastic before such a big match isn't smart. We play Coruna on the 21st and while Puyol:puyol: and Pique should be fit by then I would like to see Bartra or Fontas getting some experience.
\yeah all those options alongside thiago silva which i dont care how many money we would give but he would be the perfect fit.... and i dont think fontas can be a world class center back he is slow and rubbish i think he is for a smaller team he cant be for barcelona

P

PhilS

Exactly! I have full faith in our young players (Bartra, Muniesa, Fontas, Sergi Gomez) but they aren't going to get the confidence and experience sitting on the bench. I understand doing something drastic before such a big match isn't smart. We play Coruna on the 21st and while Puyol:puyol: and Pique should be fit by then I would like to see Bartra or Fontas getting some experience.

Puyol won't be back until December at the earliest. Fontas and JDS will be lucky to ever even make the bench, Tito basically fired them at the start of the season. Tito's plan to not play Bartra surely has to be adjusted now, the time to break him in is vs. the weaker Liga and Copa opponents. Masch will be returning from two games in South America for the Coruna game, I would like to see Pique Bartra for that one.

La LL

Generally Delightful
A true legend indeed and the best captain you'll ever find.

However we gotta prepare for the possibility that he might retire very soon. It's been a nightmare of injuries for him these last few years. There's only so much that the body can handle.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Apparently Puyol said that Cristiano sent him an SMS about the injury.
Probably not true but if it was,DO FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALL HANGOUT TOGETHER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rivals in the field, gentlemens outside. Like the rugby spirit. That's good. :beer2:

JackaL

Apparently Puyol said that Cristiano sent him an SMS about the injury.
Probably not true but if it was,DO FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALL HANGOUT TOGETHER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol am I the only one that didn't get what's been said here? Can somebody explain?

Home of Barca Fans