5 - Carles Puyol

CatalinR10

A4PpqqGCQAEltQB.jpg:large

M

mitkoa7x

“Tomorrow they will announce that Puyol will be out for 10 months. On Thursday it will be three months; Friday down to one. On Saturday he will be ‘doubtful’. On Sunday he will play.”

@La Liga en numeros

Kixer

ANIMS :puyol:! i was so happy when i saw that puyol is starter against benfica and that he's ready to play against madrid.. fck. what we will do against madrid when our defence isnt enough good without puyi and pique? :(

CatalinR10

Official: Further tests this morning have confirmed Puyol has a dislocated elbow, won't undergo surgery, will be out for around 8 weeks.

We're talking about Puyol so....5 weeks it is :pep:

F

Flavia

5-8 weeks with only one cb, and 2 dms, as Bartra will only play in the cdr. Oh man.

Papabeef

5-8 weeks with only one cb, and 2 dms, as Bartra will only play in the cdr. Oh man.

To be honest should play in La Liga where we are doing well, Montoya also. Im not feeling Song CB thing... Masche is fine and last season in fact was probably our most "Stable" CB in terms of form and performance, this season people are having a hard time brushing away the "Super" where he did flop.

MaestroXavi

The servant
Apparently Puyol said that Cristiano sent him an SMS about the injury.
Probably not true but if it was,DO FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALL HANGOUT TOGETHER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

mitkoa7x

Apparently Puyol said that Cristiano sent him an SMS about the injury.
Probably not true but if it was,DO FOOTBALL PLAYERS ALL HANGOUT TOGETHER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cr is thankful Puyi wont be there to bully him the whole game.

Home of Barca Fans