5 - Carles Puyol

abual3bed1

Looks like Jordi Alba was behind Puyol being subbed off last night. According to MD, Puyol told Alba that he was felling like his feet are a bit heavy and he didn't mean anything serious with it, but Alba being so protective for el Capita went on and told the medical staff which eventually led to Puyol being subbed off.

We saw how Puyol was surprised to see his number on the board, and at that moment he turned to Alba and said: " What did you tell them?? "

F

Flavia

Looks like Jordi Alba was behind Puyol being subbed off last night. According to MD, Puyol told Alba that he was felling like his feet are a bit heavy and he didn't mean anything serious with it, but Alba being so protective for el Capita went on and told the medical staff which eventually led to Puyol being subbed off.

We saw how Puyol was surprised to see his number on the board, and at that moment he turned to Alba and said: " What did you tell them?? "

Hahaha. Amazing, if true. He really had a pissed expression on his face.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Alba :wub:

barcanuck

Perfect by Alba. There is no need to have Puyi playing 90 mins in games like this, he needs to be rested for the big games. I really want him only for the big teams.

raskolnikov

I really like those dia despues clips, shows how badass puyol is.
This is one I really like this old clip, shows exactly why he is our capitan.

CatalinR10

A8Kr_hhCIAArm0x.jpg:large

:puyol:

Stric

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Puyol is all that is man. I remember a pic of the team training in the dead of winter, everyone looking a lot like in the pic above, except Puyi, who was in shorts. :D

Glad to see he was rested today. The team played well, the score was good and there was no need to bring him on and "risk" anything.

Home of Barca Fans