5 - Carles Puyol

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Puyol was really bad IMO, no offense to him as he is a legend but he pretty much lost every 50/50 to Pazzini

I mean Pazzini ffs

Cule4life

The Culest
timthumb.php

Just sums up the match

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If every player had his heart and leadership we wouldnot draw or lose a single game...
The scene where he had a small chance after a corner, lost his first-aid-stuff and just throw it away!!!
Haha I laughed when he did that. Such a legend and a hardman, he doesn't need no damn bandage :)

K

Karnivore

Major respect for Puyol. Just like JT - Not the same defender he was a few years ago but those leadsership qualities are so important. Sometimes, you just need them to give the players a good rollocking on the pitch, even more so when you haven't really got a good enough manager.

Indignado

He's generally great, but he made 2 bad mistakes today. We should give Bartra playing time because I don't think Puyol can maintain a high level for long.

El Gato

Villarato!
No disrespect, but with agile players he looks like he needs a wheelchair. Barca really should consider getting not one, but two center backs. Puyol will never be the player he used to be, even when the stakes are big time and you could count on his spirit.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Tbh he'd probably have a great game if he'd played in the RM defence, but he's got problems when dealing with counter attacks

Home of Barca Fans