5 - Carles Puyol

Theconomist

Wether you guys like it or not Puyol IS getting older, his speed isn't what it used to be and we need to find a successor who isn't Song or Mascherano or Batra or Muniesa. Thiago Silva would have been perfect instead we got Song...

Galning

It's not like the club chose Song over Thiago Silva. Silva rather wanted the cash than the football and that's his right.

Stric

It's not like the club chose Song over Thiago Silva. Silva rather wanted the cash than the football and that's his right.

Did we even make a bid, though? I remember rumors that Barca wanted him, but I remember others saying that Barca wouldn't spend that much.

Indignado

Did we even make a bid, though? I remember rumors that Barca wanted him, but I remember others saying that Barca wouldn't spend that much.

Well, we have a 40m budget per season for transfers, and if we had gotten Silva, then we couldn't have afforded Alba anymore.

Galning

An official bid probably not. We've had talks with Milan though and they asked more than we could afford. There's no shame in that.

Garrus

Where ever i go on facebook i see photos making fun of puyol, So i happened to found this:

48154_495306237172648_298688457_n.jpg

You can't but to give applause for the cule who made this, Tremendous effort :lol: :yes:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
After the second goal how he shouted to everyone for letting Depor come close was just amazing! The heart of this guy knows no boundaries!

Home of Barca Fans