5 - Carles Puyol

Stric

Posted on his FB page:

No t'oblidem. No te olvidamos.

575517_469508799794464_361311022_n.jpg

F

Flavia

Just a piece on sport, but it got me worried. It says puyol is too quiet lately, and the reason is that he is unhappy with the board. It even says he is considering to leave Barça :cry:
he really disappeared, hasnt spoke a word since february, and this isn't like him. The article also mentions valdes. Sometimes I have a feeling something bad is going on.

Pepe Silvia

Puyol usually mentions recovery work and his never-ending quests to become fit and ready to jump back in the squad so it is strange that he has been quiet. Then there is Valdes wanting out, Tito making a mockery of management, etc. etc. A lot doesn't seem right. I think in summer after the season ends a lot of questions will be answered.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I didn't want to go there so quickly but you echo my concerns really...You can draw a lot of fairly simple conclusions on the chasm that grows between the board & the team...and for many of us, the writing was on the wall even before Rosell was elected...Sandy, in his infinite incompetence, is systematically dismantling the elements of what made this the greatest team, perhaps of all time...History has an unfortunate way of repeating itself and I fear we will see things transpire that no one ever quite imagined - beyond the sponsor, Pep leaving or Cruyff being kicked to the curb

Members should be applying pressure otherwise this will go on unabated...that or one of the players (Xavi?)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Can't be fussed to go into a lengthy post of why I think Rosell's tenure was going to be a fairly nerve wrecking one, it merely suffices to say that this was long overdue.

sabby

If its true that Puyol is even considering leaving the club then there's some real sh!t going on in the board. When exactly is the next election ?

Home of Barca Fans