5 - Carles Puyol

Stric

Puyol's new boots, with Miki Roque's initials and number. Roque died of cancer last June, aged 23. Puyol and Roque spent some time together in the hospital, while Puyi was recovering from his knee surgery before the EC. They were reportedly good friends, some reports also claim that Puyol paid for his treatment.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/puyol-and-miki-roque-a-frienship-born-of-tragedy/

66817_475338819205256_915875442_n.jpg

Puyol :worthy:

Last edited:
E

El Messiah 10

Now on Marca.com I read that Puyol could come back for the 1st leg in Munich??....how is it possible?
In the article they said that his presence in Munich is still "in doubt" but he will sure come back in the 2nd leg @Camp Nou.

khaled_a_d

:puyol:, recovering from knee surgery, will certainly be back for the return leg of the CL semis and hopes to be at the first leg too. [marca]

:party1:

E

El Messiah 10

Very good...Puyol and Mascherano fit for 2nd leg.

Now it's crucial to do a "good job" in Munich and avoid to lose 2-0 or 3-1 for example....

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Now on Marca.com I read that Puyol could come back for the 1st leg in Munich??....how is it possible?
In the article they said that his presence in Munich is still "in doubt" but he will sure come back in the 2nd leg @Camp Nou.

A lot of speculation, nothing more...I get the impression the return leg at Camp Nou is more of a possibility than Allianz

Where did someone read Mascherano may be fit soon?

viper76

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Puyol, recovering from knee surgery, will certainly be back for the return leg of the CL semis and hopes to be at the first leg too. [marca]

Home of Barca Fans