5 - Carles Puyol

barcanuck

I hope he comes back but I don't want him rushed anymore. He gets injury after injury, it's time to think of his post career future.

Mr Hulot

We are lucky to witness a team with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and there is no doubt in my mind that everyone is going to be talking about these three guys in the future..But when I am old I will be hipster like that and I will be talking about the GREAT Carles Puyol, the best captain I have seen in my entire life...

Cule4life

The Culest
As much as i would love for Puyol to be back he shouldnt rush back because unfortunately his body is not as strong as his heart. His playing career will end very soon if he keeps rushing back like this.

khaled_a_d

As much as i would love for Puyol to be back he shouldnt rush back because unfortunately his body is not as strong as his heart. His playing career will end very soon if he keeps rushing back like this.

Puyol has came back early many times and in non of them it was a re-injury to the old one ,it was always a new injury :( ,which isn't related to coming back soon

JackSparrow

I am his number one fan so I might be a bit biased. But I think last night we saw the true value of his apperance, leadership, heart, focus, determination and skills.

I'm sure with him on the pitch our defence would be better organized and team spirit would be higher.
And Pique would be focused :D

Galning

I am his number one fan so I might be a bit biased. But I think last night we saw the true value of his apperance, leadership, heart, focus, determination and skills.

I'm sure with him on the pitch our defence would be better organized and team spirit would be higher.
And Pique would be focused :D

You are right.
I saw some things that would never happen with Puyol on the pitch. The body language of the players was just awful. No spirit at all.

JackSparrow

I am sure we would still lose last night cos we were just awful. But I'm also positive we wouldnt take 4 goals with him on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans