5 - Carles Puyol

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'm still not convinced about Abidal as CB. He was okay against Santander but that was Santander.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'm still not convinced about Abidal as CB. He was okay against Santander but that was Santander.

Pep said Abidal played because players needed to be rested. I guess he opines the same and that Abidal can be played CB only against minnows

U

usmannoshahi

Puyol is the world best defender!! infact he is a great leader!! i still remember his reaction in classico of 2008-09

Barcafan 2304

Well, we got Hercules next so he will probably stay at CB for that. Have to see if Pep trusts him there the week after against Atletico

nebeer

Love is All
We'll probably see a little more of Gabi Milito tomorrow.

I'm fine with seeing more of Gabi tbh. Though of course Puyol and Pique are the CB first choices. I thought may be instead of Abidal, Gabi should be played as CB when Pep has to field someone else that the usual 2.

nebeer

Love is All
I think many regular starters may not be available for selection for the Hercules game? Are the players back yet from international duty?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think many regular starters may not be available for selection for the Hercules game? Are the players back yet from international duty?

Everyone has been back and I believe Pep has had the full squad (Save Jeffren) for two straight days of training - perhaps a 3rd today

Puyol will probably not play (Save for Pana) would be my guess...Might see Pep rest a couple of players from Intl duty to bring them on as 2nd half subs

Home of Barca Fans