5 - Carles Puyol

SeloBarca

Was like 1 toe away of getting clear with the goalkeeper at the end, i was like , oshit! Puyol! .....nooooo! :D

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
We look so much better without Abidal there.
Fixed.

Don't get me wrong, el gran captain makes us better, but so does playing Abidal where he belongs.

Hopefully Puyol can stay healthy, because we clearly need him.

Also, when he retires, maybe he can donate one of his balls to Bojan.

V

vittorio

Really scary moment when fell on his neck.

Forgot he was born in the jungle.

that was just sick. a little shake with his head and he is good to go. i will miss him so much when he finishes his career. :puyol:

SeloBarca

Puyol is like the knight in monty pythons holy grail, he would play even if he broke both leggs and arms, his sliding tackle at the start of the game felt like "ah, everything is as it should be again"

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Puyol is like the knight in monty pythons holy grail, he would play even if he broke both leggs and arms, his sliding tackle at the start of the game felt like "ah, everything is as it should be again"

That's funny you describe it that way...I was describing Carles to my wife last night in a similar fashion...Used the term warrior a lot

I think some of us have played with players of a similar demeanor, playing as if every minute was part of a Championship match...Only one speed and that's full speed...She's always picked up on that and we were talking about the different characters at the club and their outward demeanor...Puyol has a leader way about him and it's plain for anyone to see

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
23053872.jpg

Home of Barca Fans