5 - Carles Puyol

DucdeOrléans

It would not be that big a problem if we learned to finish teams off away from home. As long as we don't lose away from home in the knockout stages we are enormous favourites to qualify.

gingerless

It would not be that big a problem if we learned to finish teams off away from home. As long as we don't lose away from home in the knockout stages we are enormous favourites to qualify.

yeah, we wouldn't need subs if we just keep our starters healthy and injury free too.

but since we're talking about the real world i think sakho should do fine next season

B

BrazilianBleugrana

Puyol's fitness

Im just trying to make sense of this this because something doesn't seem right about Puyol being ruled out of the Arsenal game on Tuesday.Before the match against Zaragoza Puyol was back in training with the squad.was even said to be fit for the game saturday, but did not play so that he could rest for tuesday. but now reports come out that he is rules out for the Arsenal game.I don't understand how all of the sudden he's out.Does anyone else thing this is just a mind game just to have Puyol in the line up last minute?Barca has done it before...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
The only reason I personally can conclude, is the initial confusion it may cause to see Busquets in the 3 man triangle instead of Mascherano. Perhaps Wenger may be tempted to employ a different approach depending on which players is DM. Either way someone like Wenger will have come up with something for whatever scenario, much like Pep is likely to have done for the inclusion of Fabregas and van Persie.

Home of Barca Fans