5 - Carles Puyol

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Puyol hopes to join the group on Wed 30 March, when the internationals come back, and could play some minutes against Villarreal. [sport]

10messi

Puyol hopes to join the group on Wed 30 March, when the internationals come back, and could play some minutes against Villarreal. [sport]

I've read it in sport too.. it would be amazing news if he can play some minutes against Villareal. We could face the most important games with something like:

..................valdes..................
alves.....puyol....pique.....maxwell/adriano
................busquets................
.......xavi...............iniesta.........
pedro.......messi..........villa

Which is almost our "manita" line up.. :)

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I've read it in sport too.. it would be amazing news if he can play some minutes against Villareal. We could face the most important games with something like:

Sucks Abidal can't be in there but damn I've missed Puyi in our formation.. Cannot wait to have our captain back.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Yes Pedro and Puyol Back is the best scenario possible! And it happens when we're starting our second peak of the season :)
Only Abidal could make that lineup better!

P

PhilS

That is encouraging. If he could get back into game shape over the next three games, maybe be ready to start again by the game in the Ukraine, that will add a lot to Barca's chances.

E

Evie

I just can't wait for him to return, not only for his skills but also for the moral boost his presence brings. So if he'll manage to play a few minutes against Villarreal, that would be awesome news.

Home of Barca Fans