5 - Carles Puyol

TheStig

It must be very frustrating for Puyol to watch our troubles in defense and he can't help the team. I hope that ends this Saturday, he needs to play some minutes before the Clasicos to get back in form and it the rhythm.

If Puyol will be fit then I am certain the treble is in our reach. But if he won't be fit in time we will have a lot of problems. Pique and Busquets (as CB) aren't capable to stop Madrid's attack. In that case we'll have to score a lot of goals to win.

adil_909

puyi needs to start yelling at pique again, his head is not in the right place after the whole shakira issue (admittedly, mine wouldn't be either!)

DucdeOrléans

Looking at it in retroperspective he should have been operated back in January. He won't be ready this season so we need to trust Busquets and Milito. Not good.

gingerless

It must be very frustrating for Puyol to watch our troubles in defense and he can't help the team. I hope that ends this Saturday, he needs to play some minutes before the Clasicos to get back in form and it the rhythm.

If Puyol will be fit then I am certain the treble is in our reach. But if he won't be fit in time we will have a lot of problems. Pique and Busquets (as CB) aren't capable to stop Madrid's attack. In that case we'll have to score a lot of goals to win.

if abidal and puyol were both fit to play i would have had no doubt we'd win the champions league, probably the treble. but i'm not so sure right now

They're saying now that hes likely to miss el clasico. Another relapse? :icon_confused:

fuck!

TheStig

No!!! Is this official? Well, if he's lost just for the 1st Clasico it isn't that alerting but if he's out for all Clasicos we have a BIG problem! :nervous2:

Messi__10

As we go into the final games of the season, Maxwell is looking forward to the return of Carles Puyol, who has been injured since January. “It would be very important to get him back. We need him. He’s our captain and his enthusiasm is contagious. It’s good to know he’ll soon be back working with us. He is a leader on the pitch, He’s fast and anticipates the opponents’ movements well. But we have enough players to cover for his absence”.

That's what maxwell said on the official site

Clockwise

Buccaneer
As we go into the final games of the season, Maxwell is looking forward to the return of Carles Puyol, who has been injured since January. “It would be very important to get him back. We need him. He’s our captain and his enthusiasm is contagious. It’s good to know he’ll soon be back working with us. He is a leader on the pitch, He’s fast and anticipates the opponents’ movements well. But we have enough players to cover for his absence”.

That's what maxwell said on the official site

I hope this is true.

what's the source for him having another relapse?

E

estranged

apparently he trained separately from the group today and continued his recovery work, abidal again joined the group during training but didn't take part.

Home of Barca Fans