5 - Carles Puyol

Aasim

Bumbleman
I'm sure the medical team are doing their best to get him back. He may even be rushed by Pep because that was not a good showing against Shakhtar.

Hopefully he starts at least 2 of the Clasicos.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I'm sure the medical team are doing their best to get him back. He may even be rushed by Pep because that was not a good showing against Shakhtar.

Hopefully he starts at least 2 of the Clasicos.
yea dont play him in the 1st won but the last 3 he should have a solid chance of playing according to the medical report of the last page

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Normally I'd be very against rushing a player back but if we can somehow get him fit enough to play the key games it'd be a good thing imo. Then it's summer time, he can recover and we can buy another centre-back which we desperately need.

Aasim

Bumbleman
yea dont play him in the 1st won but the last 3 he should have a solid chance of playing according to the medical report of the last page

1st Clasico is a league game right? A game in which we don't really need to win..

Hope he features in the last 3.

Flavius

Maxwell: “It would be very important to get him back. We need him. He’s our captain and his enthusiasm is contagious. It’s good to know he’ll soon be back working with us. He is a leader on the pitch, He’s fast and anticipates the opponents’ movements well. But we have enough players to cover for his absence”.

C`mon CAPTAIN !! :D

iookram

I'd rather that Puyol doesn't play in the La Liga Clasico. We don't really need to win that game. Just concentrate on winning against the smaller(no disrespect to them) La Liga sides and the title is ours.

We need Puyol for the Champions League and Copa Del Rey Clasicos.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The day a Pep managed side let alone Barca go into a Clasico with no intent to get all 3 pts, is the day you can assume the world is coming to an end

ivan22

The day a Pep managed side let alone Barca go into a Clasico with no intent to get all 3 pts, is the day you can assume the world is coming to an end

very well said! "we dont need to win" is bullshit! it's a question of honor to disgrace those motherfuckers!

Home of Barca Fans