5 - Carles Puyol

Galning

suspicious injury... i think the stretcher to waste more time or something. after he got off it he was walking fine to the bench, heck even looked like he had a spring in his step.

After the game he even ran onto the pitch. Let's hope it's nothing serious.

Xavi_78

Ah, I nearly fell over when he was leading our team out; I just recognized how much I missed these flying curls. I am confident that he will be alright for the next games, It is unbelievable how much better looked Pique with Puyi next to him, just his sheer presence was a difference.

gingerless

Ah, I nearly fell over when he was leading our team out; I just recognized how much I missed these flying curls. I am confident that he will be alright for the next games, It is unbelievable how much better looked Pique with Puyi next to him, just his sheer presence was a difference.

very true... look what happened when he came off

SeloBarca

it felt so much better with Puyol back. Pique didnt have to take all responsability in the back and could concentrate on his own game. Good to see the hair back :)

but, hes getting old. he gets injured much easier and i think hell play this season and maybe one more.

maz

I walk the line
Great news. He had a good time on the pitch, and didn't look too concerned about his injury.

Messi__10

what's the first one?

that he was back for el classico :p

When I saw him play against madrid was such a joy! It was soo good to have him back, to bad he was injured again. But the good thing is that it wasn't his injury that kept him from playing the whole time, but I think it was just an injury because he missed some match rythm. I hope he gets fit for the following games

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans