6 - Carles Alena

khaled_a_d

Iniesta played as RW early in his career and excelled, played LW and looked phenomenal, and was used as DM,RWB during Rijkaard das when needed with success.
He was probably the 2nd best dribbler in his generation, top 5 at least.
Style wise I don't get that Iniesta comparison with Puig at all, Puig looks like a clear -CM for me which is actually a good thing- in a Xavi way, not as Iniesta type at all

gasgas

................mats
wague..de ligt..umtiti...cucurella
..................de jong
.........arthur.........puig.....

with the obligatory workhorse to play with the two forwards

Andresito

Staff member
................mats

What even is this? Next year's lineup? 5 years? 10 years?

vlad

................mats

Thats perfect for copa del rey line up until semis

tacticvarium

Too many dumb people in this forum:lol:
Can't wait to see how quickly they change their minds after 1-2 bad games from Puig.

Last edited:

tacticvarium

Iniesta played as RW early in his career and excelled, played LW and looked phenomenal, and was used as DM,RWB during Rijkaard das when needed with success.
He was probably the 2nd best dribbler in his generation, top 5 at least.
Style wise I don't get that Iniesta comparison with Puig at all, Puig looks like a clear -CM for me which is actually a good thing- in a Xavi way, not as Iniesta type at all

A lot of people also seriously underrates the attacking ability that Xavi had. They just see him as a controlling midfielder but Xavi was much more than that.

Gnidrologist

More goals, more assists, and more key passes. And this is in the second division, while Puig is playing in the 3rd. Even while recovering from injury and playing with the B team Alena has clearly been the more influential player between the two.
Delufeu was killing segunda and now he can't secure starting spot at Watford.

xXKonan

Puig is special no doubt, but I feel Alena is a wee bit underrated himself.

Just needs more time on the pitch with the first team to get more comfortable.

clemente

Alena is way too special to be questioned like that, this was his first 30min of la liga, and he already looks way better than Gomes/Denis has looked so far, I just wish we had a better manager right now, I don't believe any player can improve under EV.

God Serena

Delufeu was killing segunda and now he can't secure starting spot at Watford.

Same goes for Adama. What's your point? Alena is a midfielder who attacks and creates. Deulofeu is a player who relied purely on his pace to get behind defenders and score. It's like comparing apples to oranges, and following that line of reasoning there isn't a single B team player, including Puig, who will make it here, because they can't even dominate the Segunda the way he did. :rolleyes:

Danic

Too many dumb people in this forum:lol:
Can't wait to see how quickly they change their minds after 1-2 bad games from Puig.
You just dont get it right? It absolutly irrelevant if he makes 1-2 bad games. Its all about his abilites.
[MENTION=21797]clemente[/MENTION]
Thats absolutly true. Its even more the other way round unfortunately.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans