6 - Gavi

iniestaGOAT

Only one song comes to my mind when I watch gavi and pedri play and frenkies ass on the bench.

Heaven is a place on earth.

Get out of my head belinda

Glokta

With the departure of Pjanic there shouldn't be many excuses left to renew Gavi now - right?

In my time you would be surprised how creative people can be to come up with excuses when the blade touches their skin. Maybe things have changed, but in my experience certain things never change

Last edited:

Porque

Cannot remember why but we will renew his contract in Jan 2023 ..

MD reporting right now that Gavi will get number 6 and his renewal can be made official with the exit of Pjanic.

I should bloody hope so, leaving till January means half of Europe can official negotiate with him.

Iniesta Ultra

Any SD not stupid should see Xavi made poor choices with Ferret and Puig at the minimum, plus no-faith tactics, and perhaps not blindly recruit Gavi simply because he's starting for us.

Iniesta Ultra

Gavi was given 3135 minutes last season, Puig only 544 and most of them were in throwaway games or after completed blowouts. But truth is most SDs and coaches in top teams aren't very smart or only have confidence to play 'safe' football.

Puig has already played 298 minutes for Galaxy.

JohnN

Puig has talent but lacks physicality and has a bad attitude. All coaches treated him the same way, which is not random.
Also, galaxy is in no way, shape or form comparable to Barcelona.

kattanib

How do you tell someone is talented? Very simple, it takes less than 30 minutes of watching him play at the age of 16 and you can tell that he has it in him. I am betting that this guy is the real deal .. even more influential than Pedri

For the record this was on July 25th 2021. I said that this guy has what it takes from the first 30 minutes of watching him. Also Dembele Inhave said it after watching him for 2 or 3 games with us that he is dumb and cannot make proper decisions even though everyone was happy with his hints of magic here and there .. a year or two later people started to repeat what I said all along. Hopefully with Xavi he will continue to improve, he is in the right track

I have made predictions on Kounde and time will tell

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

He's the best ball winner in our team and he's really good at it at tender age already. His body hasn't even matured yet. Since long we haven't had player like him. He's better technically than most players of such profile and has big room to grow there unlike archetypes like Gattuso or Vanbommel. Good package.

Joan

Gavi was given 3135 minutes last season, Puig only 544 and most of them were in throwaway games or after completed blowouts. But truth is most SDs and coaches in top teams aren't very smart or only have confidence to play 'safe' football.

Puig has already played 298 minutes for Galaxy.

You keep polluting the forum with more nonsense about that bum? Noone in any semi serious league was willing to take the guy. For free. So literally the whole world was stupid to let the deal of a century slip.

Or he's a bum and there are no hidden variables.

The only option a 23 yo player was retirement league. It's embarrassing.

delancey

You keep polluting the forum with more nonsense about that bum? Noone in any semi serious league was willing to take the guy. For free. So literally the whole world was stupid to let the deal of a century slip.

Or he's a bum and there are no hidden variables.

The only option a 23 yo player was retirement league. It's embarrassing.
Polluting the forum 😂😂

Home of Barca Fans