6 - Gavi

CatalinR10

Just sore around his package :gavi:

Ff0ZwCDXEAAn49M

Horatio

You're welcome
Someone in the chat(te amo barca?) already called it and said Gavi was not injured. Don't know how he knew.

Iniesta Ultra

He looked to be in a real bad way .. The cowardly ref was right there looking straight at the impact

Ref saw him flailing and slipping around since the start so ref correctly doesn't fault defender when aimless headless chicken runs into a brick wall. It's beyond embarrassing he's on the team and I'm really surprised you like him so much as one of the few posters here who understands Busquets's skills however neutralized by Xavicross.

Messi983

Enjoy complaining of Maveleaky fan boys who think that spoiled little brat didn't make it here because of Gavi or Xavi.

Zidane82

Ref saw him flailing and slipping around since the start so ref correctly doesn't fault defender when aimless headless chicken runs into a brick wall. It's beyond embarrassing he's on the team and I'm really surprised you like him so much as one of the few posters here who understands Busquets's skills however neutralized by Xavicross.

Gavi is nothing close to being a headless chicken .
You may grow to regret that uneducated comment on one of footballs brightest talents

Iniesta Ultra

Gavi is nothing close to being a headless chicken .
You may grow to regret that uneducated comment on one of footballs brightest talents

I was the first to be right on Ferret, Xavi, Raphinha, Pedri, and Gavi before any other poster here. Gavi's the only one most here haven't passed five stages of grief yet.

Had to dig this one up: https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/19041-30-Pablo-Paez-Gavi?p=2513350&viewfull=1#post2513350

Only one positive play on the ball!

Last edited:

Co0ter

I was the first to be right on Ferret, Xavi, Raphinha, Pedri, and Gavi before any other poster here. Gavi's the only one most here haven't passed five stages of grief yet.

Had to dig this one up: https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/19041-30-Pablo-Paez-Gavi?p=2513350&viewfull=1#post2513350

Only one positive play on the ball!

The fact you choose to overlook how Busquets has been our number 1 weakness for half a decade now shows us exactly what you're right about.

Nothing.

Home of Barca Fans