6 - Gavi

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Based on what I read its a big majority of football world that believes Gavi award was a joke, but hey if it helps you stay relevant somehow, why not.....its not much else barca fans can look forward to .....

Yeah, your sample size is probably 10. Whatever your belief is, it is yours. Barca doesn't need winning the Kopa award to stay relevant. Perhaps in the minds of Bayern fans Barca is dead and Bayern is the greatest thing ever created, you should get your brain checked.

You know what your problem is? It is perfectly fine to believe that Musiala should have won it or whatever, your problem is that you kept griping about it and painting it as some sort of a dark plot perpetrated by Barca to rig the vote and rob your fucking beloved Bayern of it. Bayern has become your religion or cult. Get a life.

malvolio

the angry schoolboy has done it again :worthy:

FflrPq1XkAERehE

topt

Yeah, your sample size is probably 10. Whatever your belief is, it is yours. Barca doesn't need winning the Kopa award to stay relevant. Perhaps in the minds of Bayern fans Barca is dead and Bayern is the greatest thing ever created, you should get your brain checked.

You know what your problem is? It is perfectly fine to believe that Musiala should have won it or whatever, your problem is that you kept griping about it and painting it as some sort of a dark plot perpetrated by Barca to rig the vote and rob your fucking beloved Bayern of it. Bayern has become your religion or cult. Get a life.

Write gavi in twitter search and outside of Barca fans all you will read is disgust
I dont believe Barca rigged the vote they were just very successful in propganda getting the award they dont deserve (not the first time). Getting pissed cause of injustice is kind of my life mantra and political belief, Bayern has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Write gavi in twitter search and outside of Barca fans all you will read is disgust
I dont believe Barca rigged the vote they were just very successful in propganda getting the award they dont deserve (not the first time). Getting pissed cause of injustice is kind of my life mantra and political belief, Bayern has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, Twitter is a great sample for the real world. Yeah right.

Whether "deserved" or not, that is totally subjective so I respect your opinion. You kept saying "propaganda", what propaganda? What has Barca done to advocate for their players that no other clubs, including Bayern have done? Injustice my ass.

topt

Yeah, Twitter is a great sample for the real world. Yeah right.

Whether "deserved" or not, that is totally subjective so I respect your opinion. You kept saying "propaganda", what propaganda? What has Barca done to advocate for their players that no other clubs, including Bayern have done? Injustice my ass.

how the F is a football award subjective; you still believe there are clubs out there that would take Gavi over jamal or Jude ? I dont know what they are doing more but this thing sure happen a lot with Barca in the last few years, despite, lets be kind here, and say not being as sucesfull as before

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
how the F is a football award subjective; you still believe there are clubs out there that would take Gavi over jamal or Jude ? I dont know what they are doing more but this thing sure happen a lot with Barca in the last few years, despite, lets be kind here, and say not being as sucesfull as before

Of course all the awards that are result of people voting are subjective, are they not? 10 people voted for A and 9 people voted for B, A wins, is that not the case?

I don't know if there are clubs out there that will take Gavi over Musiala and Bellingham, or vice versa for that matter. I think both scenarios exist. But what does that prove, anyways?

Barca hasn't been successful in the last few years, sure, but these awards are individual awards, are they not??? Or are you saying these awards should automatically go to players from clubs that are currently winning the trophies and are "most successful"?

These awards are voted, not designated. What part of this democratic process do you not understand or have a problem with?

topt

Of course all the awards that are result of people voting are subjective, are they not? 10 people voted for A and 9 people voted for B, A wins, is that not the case?

I don't know if there are clubs out there that will take Gavi over Musiala and Bellingham, or vice versa for that matter. I think both scenarios exist. But what does that prove, anyways?

Barca hasn't been successful in the last few years, sure, but these awards are individual awards, are they not??? Or are you saying these awards should automatically go to players from clubs that are currently winning the trophies and are "most successful"?

These awards are voted, not designated. What part of this democratic process do you not understand or have a problem with?

But it shouldnt be that way, that is why we have metrics and stats in football, this are not awards for best actors......
well yeah, thats how football awards work. Personal awards go to sucesfull teams, well that is if barca is not involved, than it doesnt matter
Shockingly fan of a team that got the award belives in "democratic process"

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
But it should be that way, that is why we have metrics and stats in football, this are not awards for best actors......
well yeah, thats how football awards work.
Shockingly fan of a team that got the award belives in "democratic process"

Jesus Christ. Essentially you are trying to deprive people of their impressions, feelings, thoughts and opinions and want to just basically give it to a computer to figure out who "the best player" (in whatever category) is based on metrics and stats, friggin' metrics and stats. I don't know what to say about you any more. Judging from your way of thinking, I am guessing you are a fan of everything monolithic and autocratic.

Sorry that Musiala didn't win, tough luck, good luck next year and move on. Stop this endless griping, nagging and crying foul of "Barca propaganda" and "injustice". People are allowed to have their varying opinions, whether you agree with them or not. This is how the process works, giving people their say and the majority wins. If you have a problem with this process, take it up with France Football, UEFA, FIFA or whatever. Perhaps one day they will listen to you and have a computer do the job. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
well yeah, thats how football awards work. Personal awards go to sucesfull teams, well that is if barca is not involved, than it doesnt matter

By the same token I guess one could argue the award should have gone to a Madrid player after all they were the most successful team last season. Dortmund got nothing last season so that should have disqualified Bellingham, Bayern only got a domestic Buli trophy (which would be shocking if they didn't) so that should have cast some doubt on Musiala.

Is this how you believe it should work? Individual awards or awards for individual performance should always be tied to team performance? Valverde getting robbed?

topt

By the same token I guess one could argue the award should have gone to a Madrid player after all they were the most successful team last season. Dortmund got nothing last season so that should have disqualified Bellingham, Bayern only got a domestic Buli trophy (which would be shocking if they didn't) so that should have cast some doubt on Musiala.

Is this how you believe it should work? Individual awards or awards for individual performance should always be tied to team performance? Valverde getting robbed?

damn i wonder how Messi got the last BDO, oh right the Copa was argued heavily around here.
Why? it never casted doubts on Gavi....

Home of Barca Fans