6 - Gavi

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
damn i wonder how Messi got the last BDO, oh right the Copa was argued heavily around here.
Why? it never casted doubts on Gavi....

Because BDO is an individual award, not team award. Team performance helps but not definitive. This is what I have been trying to say to you, which you refuse to understand.

OK, Valverde should have won. I understand now.

Either way, if you have a problem with their process, take it up with them. Ship them a Bayern-brand computer.

topt

Because BDO is an individual award, not team award. Team performance helps but not definitive. This is what I have been trying to say to you, which you refuse to understand.

OK, Valverde should have won. I understand now.

Either way, if you have a problem with their process, take it up with them. Ship them a Bayern-brand computer.

this is just not true, BDO always relies on team success; you can not win it without team success; there are individualy undeserved players that won it cause of team success;who the hell is Valverede.....
I have a problem with undeserved players winning the awards and they are really often from your team

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
this is just not true, BDO always relies on team success; you can not win it without team success; there are individualy undeserved players that won it cause of team success;who the hell is Valverede.....
I have a problem with undeserved players winning the awards and they are really often from your team

Remember when Ronaldo won the BDO after Bayern’s treble season when many thought Ribery would or should have won? Like other individual awards, BDO does not necessarily reflect team performance and result. Whether you agree with that or not is your prerogative. “Underserved” again is just your opinion or one opinion, I couldn’t careless.

Valverde? Promising young Madrid midfielder, one of the best according to some. By your logic that these individual awards should be tied to team success then he should have won, not your Musiala or Bellingham or Gavi. I hope you see how ridiculous your logic is and I hope I don’t have to waste more time of mine explaining this to you.

Seriously, stop being so obsessed.

topt

Remember when Ronaldo won the BDO after Bayern’s treble season when many thought Ribery would or should have won? Like other individual awards, BDO does not necessarily reflect team performance and result. Whether you agree with that or not is your prerogative. “Underserved” again is just your opinion or one opinion, I couldn’t careless.

Valverde? Promising young Madrid midfielder, one of the best according to some. By your logic that these individual awards should be tied to team success then he should have won, not your Musiala or Bellingham or Gavi. I hope you see how ridiculous your logic is and I hope I don’t have to waste more time of mine explaining this to you.

Seriously, stop being so obsessed.

you mean Federico Valverde, from Uruguay ? he is 24
:) my logic is ridiculus cause like majority think Gavi should ne nowhere close this award; OK; and I am also being obsessed cause of it :))

Last edited:

serghei

He's a good player Gavi, but he can't make things happen in conditions of very crowded space, which is why it's even more important to have players around him like De Jong to release the ball quickly and keep the game at a high pace. Gavi can do very well when in space and in a high pace game, but put him to unlock a tight defense with a slow build-up and he is terrible. Not that I can blame him much at 18.

Zidane82

He's a good player Gavi, but he can't make things happen in conditions of very crowded space, which is why it's even more important to have players around him like De Jong to release the ball quickly and keep the game at a high pace. Gavi can do very well when in space and in a high pace game, but put him to unlock a tight defense with a slow build-up and he is terrible. Not that I can blame him much at 18.
He only just turned 18 a week or so ago ..

He has played all those great games for Barca and Spain at the age of 16 and 17 !!

Most kids of that age spend 10 hours a day on social media

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
you mean Federico Valverde, from Uruguay ? he is 24
:) my logic is ridiculus cause like majority think Gavi should ne nowhere close this award; OK; and I am also being obsessed cause of it :))

Ahh, I didn't realize he is that old...

"Majority" is subjective, once again. Anyways, at the end of the day, for as long as these awards are voted by individuals as opposed to be determined by a computer algorithm based on your metrics and stats and whatever, you will expect differing opinions and results, you need to learn to live with that. If you don't like it, not much you can do about it. Unless you have evidence that can stand in a trial that FC Barcelona coerced people to vote for their players, you don't have a case. Barca has more clout and sway than Bayern? Haha, sorry. ;)

vuji_31

I want from Gavi and Pedri to be more dangerous with ball.

Their shooting and creation is incredible low in last 3rd of the pitch.

I am telling you, we need shooter like Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans