6 - Gavi

Zidane82

thus guy would be a bench warmer in Bayern, City or Madrid.
In Barca he is seen as a reincarnation of Xavi -> this just shows that Barca became of club of losers (lead by Jordi Alba)

Maybe try watching him a few times - he is remarkable for his age

jamrock

See how long Foden took to become a regular starter at city, that's what happens when you have WC players in your position, you learn from that & wait your turn.

Who is he gonna learn from here on the field? Not a DM so not busquets, pedri is too young and definitely not De Jong, so he gotta learn as he plays, so their will be some bad performances mixed in with good ones, but he's 18, he'll be a worldie by 22/23.

JamDav1982

Nah not the case and players dont have to learn from other world class players either.

Who did Pedri learn from in midfield?

Who did FDJ learn from to be voted best mid in Europe and then come in to be Barcas best mid?

Gavi needs to improve on a lot and spare this 'learning' shite when he has Xavi as a coach as probably best CM of all time.

jamrock

I agree he is not starter in amy big club at moment.

True, other big clubs have WC players in his position though, all big teams that have been better than us over the years have a WC midfield,

We have a oldie & De jong, Neither of whom would get into the XI of any big team right now, then we have pedri, so it's understandable that he's more or less a starter.

Kul_z

True, other big clubs have WC players in his position though, all big teams that have been better than us over the years have a WC midfield,

We have a oldie & De jong, Neither of whom would get into the XI of any big team right now, then we have pedri, so it's understandable that he's more or less a starter.

Fdj woud start in any top club easily.

JamDav1982

Frenkie would walk into midfield of Liverpool right now as he would at Chelsea and I would be my bottom dollar Bayern would start him also.

Pedri starts for all three of those also most likely.

Busquets would never get close to any. Gavi they would have on bench for now.

There is no huge standout midfield in the world at moment really.

jamrock

Fdj woud start in any top club easily.

Nah, Chelsea that's about it, also maybe Liverpool to replace Henderson, but if given the choice, they'd take Bellingham instead or even gavi, so yea 1 team, the team that already expressed interest in him.

City, no chance in hell

Bayern even worst, kimmich at least 2x better than fjd

Madrid nope

Psg nope.

So that's 1 big team, the one we already knew about.

Where were all the other big teams, when Barcelona were begging to get rid of him last summer, they all understood he wasn't worth the transfer fee & wages required to sign him.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Nah, Chelsea that's about it, also maybe Liverpool to replace Henderson, but if given the choice, they'd take Bellingham instead or even gavi, so yea 1 team, the team that already expressed interest in him.

City, no chance in hell

Bayern even worst, kimmich at least 2x better than fjd

Madrid nope

Psg nope.

So that's 1 big team, the one we already knew about.

Liverpool definitely would be in ahead of all of them bar maybe Fabinho if wants a sitter.

Chelsea he is better than all theirs by a good bit.

Bayern he would start definitely... they would play him and Kimmich so that is irrelevant.

PSG and City maybes depending on how play and who get in to replace Gundogan etc.. Veratti I think folk over rate for how he has played in a lot of big games really.

There is no clear, class midfield out there currently.

jamrock

0% chance he starts over Leon Goretzka.

Kinda sad that thus far none of those Ajax kids turn out to be truly WC as of yet, everyone thought they'd be top 5 in thier position in the world right now.

Maybe they'll come good in their late 20's.

jamrock

I would put 10 racks on if, Gavi, Bellingham and Frankie became available, Frankie would be 3rd on that list to replace Henderson at Liverpool, who's taking that bet?.

JamDav1982

0% chance he starts over Leon Goretzka.

Kinda sad that thus far none of those Ajax kids turn out to be truly WC as of yet, everyone thought they'd be top 5 in thier position in the world right now.

Maybe they'll come good in their late 20's.

Dont agree but regardless he starts for Chelsea and Liveprool easily so this idea he doesnt get in any top team is false.

JamDav1982

I would put 10 racks on if, Gavi, Bellingham and Frankie became available, Frankie would be 3rd on that list to replace Henderson at Liverpool, who's taking that bet?.

Haha how does that bet even get decided?

How is that relevant to any point made anyway?

I bet that there are top teams would want FDJ.. want to take that bet?

Home of Barca Fans