6 - Gavi

Windhook

Got the MOTM by La Liga, which is deserved. Atletico midfield couldn't execute properly anything while he was on the pitch.

Iniesta Ultra

Got the MOTM by La Liga, which is deserved. Atletico midfield couldn't execute properly anything while he was on the pitch.

Lmao what a farce. Dude never made proper runs off the ball or made himself available when Pedri and gazelle were making dribbles. The only reason he got the assist was random chance he was in the right position.

giorgoXXI

I've noticed in the last couple of games he needs to seriously work on his vision. He simply doesn't see through balls the way Pedri does for example.

TacticsTim

needs to work on everything. All he does is run and foul like a chicken. Should never start for a club like Barcelona but here we are

vuji_31

I agree.

How he winned young player of the year before Bellingham and Musiala is bigger fraud then anything I have seen last 10 years.

Andresito

Staff member
lol he's going to have a masterclass soon and people will be back to praising him. Story is always the same with Gavi, always 'overrated' after an average game.

snowy

he's no Pedri, Bellingham or Musiala technical type _ not his game

but he's ultra useful when u need to break the tempo vs tough opposition and slow down play

with a MF of Frenkie, Vidal and Gavi, don't think Pool woulda been able to make their comeback at Anfield

maybe...

Kul_z

He can dribble, but he's keeping it simple. Which is huge advantage considering the age he has and esponsibility he has on that position. Smart boy.

kattanib

Great heart .. but thats it at this point. His ceiling seems to be ok but not great .. I wouldnt bet on him being the future of Barca and wouldnt play him as a starter unless I need to. Actually as a sub he might be more useful.

Home of Barca Fans