6 - Gavi

ebc_99

Musiala is more talented but barely played last year, Gavi was a starter for Barca and was really good so definitely deserved it over him.

I agree that Gavi shouldn't be playing so much, he isn't ready to be a regular starter, Bernardo Silva would be perfect for us and Gavi can play more of a squad role until he is ready.

Barca keep buying or keeping these short sideway passing dudes and its going nowhere. Even Nantes has player who can drible and are a threat on the attack. We keep trying to relive the era of tge small players, that era is gone. A new and better method of taller, stronger, faster, more attacked minded players vegan 7 years ago, and here we are trying to pretend like Busquets, gavi, even pedri are amazing players. Pedri will play another 10 years here and nothibg will xhange
Same mentality, same prototype of players, same result

fergus90

Musiala is more talented but barely played last year, Gavi was a starter for Barca and was really good so definitely deserved it over him.

I agree that Gavi shouldn't be playing so much, he isn't ready to be a regular starter, Bernardo Silva would be perfect for us and Gavi can play more of a squad role until he is ready.

Musiala played 40 games last season to be fair and already has over 100 appearances for Bayern. Very different players to compare anyway really, as he's an attacking mid who drifts wide sometimes.

ajnotkeith

Seeing this guy try to prove how much of a hard man he is by screaming at refs and opponent players every game is getting tiring.

Starting to bring nothing to the table but hustle and intensity (and of course the macho hard man act).

He's important for Xavi's full court press type system though so doubt he will ever get benched.

Co0ter

I was open to the idea last year of Silva joining, but worried about his age. Next season I say no, no players approaching 30 who have been used up already by other managers.

vuji_31

Gavi can't be starter if we want to compete in Europe.

Even in La liga he has shady perfomances, we need top player who can preforom, who wants to come here and is not so expensive, so I think we will bring B.Silva if Tebas allows it.

mc_lovin

Don't want to jinx it, but we finally have our own Casemiro/Xabi :lol: He doesn't get half the cards he should.

Last edited:

fergus90

He spends half the time falling over. It’s his default action for everything.

Got to get another cm in the summer, he’s not at the level yet.

JamDav1982

Absolutely terrible.

Headless chicken with poor understanding of movement on and off ball other than cgarging towards ball when in his area.

Showed no quality as has been case too often this season.

JohnN

Pressured at some instances but overall no quality shown. Too young? Perhaps it's the case.
Should not be a starting mid for Barca, but we are not the Barca of old.

JamDav1982

If he was not 18 he would get a lot more stick for how much his game lacks.

Not in same league as FDJ or Pedri at moment.

Genuinely think he has had one top game all season.. when was LW v Real last time out.

jamrock

He was okay, needs to chill a bit, but not too much, we need that edge, people complain we were soft, now they complain he's too hard.

Every club in Europe would take him for a reason, top talent

Home of Barca Fans