6 - Gavi

JamDav1982

I thought there was a change in 2021 where certain types of hands wouldn't be whistled for as long as player in question doesn't immediately score from it after.

But sure this happened last season in EPL and if leads to a pen and goalscoring chance that soon in attacking move it gets called.

They changed rules about how immediate in the move the handball would be to make it relevant I believe.

El Gato

Villarato!
This cat is like a personal outlet of Xavi's worst instincts as a player and these, combined with how much it tilts anyone RM affiliated players or fans alike, are probably the only reasons he's still with the team
He'd be binned by most coaches anywhere else if all he had was the "I dont take shit" thug attitude

iniestaGOAT

BREAKING: The CTA determines that Gavi’s handball was not valid and Barça should have had a penalty against Getafe. The referee, Cesar Soto Grando, will not referee this week as a result

JamDav1982

I already said that I wouldn't call that a handball and neither the supposed foul on Araujo.

But they said it was a pen.

Not clear why they are saying no handball.. whether it isnt clear if touched are or if did but still continues.

Sure the rules are any handball that leads to a pen like that would be brought back.

iniestaGOAT

But they said it was a pen.

Not clear why they are saying no handball.. whether it isnt clear if touched are or if did but still continues.

Sure the rules are any handball that leads to a pen like that would be brought back.

What the fook are you talking about?

It is very clear there was no handball because Gavi was fouled. Should have had a penalty there.

Then Araujo was fouled. Another penalty.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How does that help us now? We lost important 2 points because ref was biased. Clearly allowing Getafe thugs to kick our players and finally robbing us from clear penalty.

Those things need to be brought out every time that piece of shit of a ref gets mentioned.

Home of Barca Fans