6 - Gavi

Porque

Maybe it's the time away but I'm just not seeing where he fits in.

Hope his recovery continues smoothly and he reaches his best level. But just not seeing any position in a double pivot and AMC where he is better than what we have.

Hope to be proven wrong as I always been on team Gavi.

Masetro10

Hope his recovery continues smoothly and he reaches his best level. But just not seeing any position in a double pivot and AMC where he is better than what we have.

Lets see him after his ACL first. He might not even be the same anymore

JamDav1982

Seriously keep players like Gavi and sell wusses like Frenkie and maybe we can win again some important trophy. Frenkie is afraid of the ball.

Haha aye thats why he gets on ball a lot more and does a lot more with it.

Terrified.

Fairly sure Gavsters last game in league was barely 20 passes and zero quality and last CL was less than 20 passes and no quality.. but rose tinted spectacles.

Frenkie was levels above Gavi in the league win/important trophy. Not even close.

Last edited:

jamrock

Lieeeees you were team piuq, samper and some Dutch dude.

jamrock

He will play in this position, pivot x2

Even though we lost in the end, probably our best performance as a team last season, definitely top 3-5, until mats fucked it up.

ajnotkeith

Gavi always has this weird run where he takes a lot of tiny steps to make a simple movement. It slows him down. You can see it in that clip.

Pedri is doing the turns taking only one or two steps, whilst Gavi is doing 5 or 6 for a simple turn.

Iniesta Ultra

Gavi always has this weird run where he takes a lot of tiny steps to make a simple movement. It slows him down. You can see it in that clip.

Pedri is doing the turns taking only one or two steps, whilst Gavi is doing 5 or 6 for a simple turn.

You're right, thanks for making me cringe even more. He would never start for the top MLS teams sad truth.

Masetro10

The x-asis says defensive duels.

Is that just any duel entered? Or ones that are won? Otherwise a tad misleading.
1000007752.jpg
Here you go. For the amount of volume in his duels he wins at a very high rate. Notice Ugarte who duels a lot as well but who loses them much more often.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans