6 - Gavi

Porque

I always wonder if the players do anything related to football during this long absence from playing. Gavi could take time to study tactics and positioning, skinny guys like Pedri and Bernal could use the time for upper body training and stuff like that.

They wear VR headsets and do tactical training 8 hours a day.

Gavi will return with an incredible concept of positioning.

But he may not be able to see properly.

ajnotkeith

They wear VR headsets and do tactical training 8 hours a day.

Gavi will return with an incredible concept of positioning.

But he may not be able to see properly.
Do they? This would actually be a fantastic idea if properly organised.

During their off time or when they are recovering from training/matches/rehab, they could practise simple football concepts in VR without having to physically exert themselves.

The physics would have to be properly coordinated, which is probably the hardest bit, but if that was done, this could be a genius idea, probably many top clubs are investigating or used it already.

Andresito

Staff member
Do they? This would actually be a fantastic idea if properly organised.

During their off time or when they are recovering from training/matches/rehab, they could practise simple football concepts in VR without having to physically exert themselves.

The physics would have to be properly coordinated, which is probably the hardest bit, but if that was done, this could be a genius idea, probably many top clubs are investigating or used it already.
You don't know Porky by now?

Porque

I get he was joking but I actually think its a good idea

They don't do it that I know of, but I know that they used it for sports like Baseball and working on the timing for striking the ball.

Might actually be most effective in a football context for goalkeepers and having them read split second judgements for shot stopping decisions.

Only issue is that if you are not moving physically and only virtually it can cause alot of motion success.

Masetro10

Happy to see this guy back. Please do not play him too early. Stick him next to Pedri and see what happens when he does get back. Raphinha and Gavi with their energy...I need to see that.

Home of Barca Fans