6 - Gavi

Andresito

Staff member
I think the Gala XI problem is for later when Gavi is ready for 90 mins. For now he'll rotate with the injury prone players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Gala XI problem is for later when Gavi is ready for 90 mins. For now he'll rotate with the injury prone players.

I think it's wishful thinking believing we'll be without injuries this season. We've been plagued since Koeman. Even before, if you consider Dembele being out more than on the pitch.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I think it's wishful thinking believing we'll be without injuries this season. We've been plagued since Koeman. Even before, if you consider Dembele being out more than on the pitch.
With the last payment for the Dumbele transfer being paid. I think the bad juju has finally gone from our club.

We won't see any more serious injuries to our players. It is time now.

Messi983

Yeah, I think we'll be very lucky if we'll have all our midfielders (except Bernal ofc) available for a run of 3-5 games at least. Only then we could realistically see how Flick rates certain players. Would be a good problem to have but probably won't happen.

jamrock

Masetro10

If anything we are currently plauged anyhow. It wont be long and he will have a free spot when an injury hits

Home of Barca Fans