6 - Gavi

Devils

[@fansjavimiguel] | Nico Gonz?lez and Pablo P?ez 'Gavi' will be promoted to the first team in the upcoming winter transfer window. Bar?a are studying f?rmulas to do so, and both of their contracts have to be reveiwed for the same.

Windhook

The fact he is our best performing player this season at age 17 is mindblowing. I was expecting Depay or Frenkie to step up, but I was wrong.

ajnotkeith

Taking a while to renew. The club has Gavi/Araujo/Dembele renewals all in hand so a lot of capital will be spent renewing those guys.

At 17 it doesn't seem to me given how good he's doing at Barca that he will want to move, he's much too young for that anyway, and he can build a great reputation here before moving to a top club if we won't recover our former status.

But for sure his agents will know his value and stop us trying to low ball him. For the better, he deserves a good contract.

JamDav1982

Renewing Dembele would ease the finances of this season and help with being able to spend with no restrictions next summer.

Would think it is a major factor in why they are trying to make it happen.

The amortisation costs for him on accounts could drop by tens of millions.

delancey

Renewing Dembele would ease the finances of this season and help with being able to spend with no restrictions next summer.

Would think it is a major factor in why they are trying to make it happen.

The amortisation costs for him on accounts could drop by tens of millions.
Do you have a reputable source on that? 90% of his contract has already passed, which means that expenses associated with the purchase will have been distributed across that time period (54 months).

54 months / 60 months = 90 %

JamDav1982

Do you have a reputable source on that? 90% of his contract has already passed, which means that expenses associated with the purchase will have been distributed across that time period (54 months).

54 months / 60 months = 90 %

No idea what you are asking for there.

The value of his transfer fee amortises by season and would be diluted down if he renewed.

delancey

No idea what you are asking for there.

The value of his transfer fee amortises by season and would be diluted down if he renewed.

My point is that 4.5 seasons have already passed by (54 months). 145m *.10 % = 14.5m still to be amortized over the next 6 months. My line of thinking is that whatever amount that has already been amortized remains amortized. Therefore, amortizing the remaining 14.5m over two seasons more isn?t really that much of a change.

El Gato

Villarato!
My point is that 4.5 seasons have already passed by (54 months). 145m *.10 % = 14.5m still to be amortized over the next 6 months. My line of thinking is that whatever amount that has already been amortized remains amortized. Therefore, amortizing the remaining 14.5m over two seasons more isn?t really that much of a change.

You mean 10%.
Not 0.1%

Home of Barca Fans