6 - Gavi

Laplacian

I don't think the reports are lies. This club only breeds mercenaries. Madrid gets kids from Brazil and France willing to play for peanuts for years on end whilst being class, while our la masia products love to squeeze us dry the moment they get their first contract offer.

I'm done.

Last edited:

Messi983

What do you think our offer for Gavi is? Compareable to Pedri's or less?

It was reported two months or so ago that Gavi and Araujo would be in a similar salary range than Pedri as Barca sees them equally important for the club's future. Araujo accepted that, we'll see about Gavi.

TheStig

If that is really the case than the club is doing the right thing (except for Laporta's comments in the media, do it in the house). If he won't accept and ask for more than Pedri/Ansu/Araujo than goodbye. But I don't think that's the case, it will be similar as Araujo's saga.

Jadentheman

If he does leave. I'd rather have him at Liverpool than Bayern. There is more diversity and challenge there. Plus Klopp is the one to work with. Also why strengthen Bayern? They always embarrass Barca. Rather not sell to them.

SmilerBam

Another money grabbing whore huh? You'd think society is not to blame for these young players getting ahead of themselves, then again, society nowadays means tiktok and instashit. This is the ''nw generation'',boys.

Raketa10

If he does leave. I'd rather have him at Liverpool than Bayern. There is more diversity and challenge there. Plus Klopp is the one to work with. Also why strengthen Bayern? They always embarrass Barca. Rather not sell to them.

If he does leave no one should give a f... where will he play next season. I still hope he will renew and continue here because I really like this kid. However, if at the age of 17 money is his only motivation than he has some serious problem with his head.

I simply can't believe that La Masia kid didn't already renew after he played 3.000 minutes for A team while having only 17 years of age. If he leaves, that would probably be the first case in the history of this club where a 17y kid decided to run for money after he got such a huge opportunity so early in his life. Let's hope he won't do that.

Last edited:

Raketa10

He is from Sevilla though.

That's irrelevant, in 2015, at the age of 11, he signed for Barcelona. He will probably stay but why the hell do we need this saga with La Masia kid? First contract should be the easiest one to agree for both sides. What can we expect in 4 years time if we have a hard time extending his contract now?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans