6 - Gavi

ajnotkeith

It's soft as hell. You see these kind of bumps into other players twice a match.

Really? You see players running up to people and barging them to the floor unprovoked when the ball goes out?

If they were in a conflict or something ok, but he appears to have done it randomly.. not clear why.

In a more important match he could get a red there, someone should tear into him for that as its ridiculous and stupid.

https://twitter.com/MusialaEra/status/1586498504603881473?s=20&t=LwJAUguGbPLwOdjx9mPLew

Porque

Wasn't Paulista involves in that little scuttle involving Lewandowski on the touchline prior to that?

Could be a receipt for that.

Silly to do though, not a red but can be a yellow if VAR picked up on it. The Guillamon trip on Raphinha off the ball was far worse and got a yellow.

pers

Not a starter for me. Has the 9dd good game but he should be on the bench right now.

Who would you see as starter? De Jong? To me De Jong is so predictable and honestly defensively I see Barcelona benefit way more from Gavi. Offensively they are both average at best.

Home of Barca Fans