6 - Gavi

Andresito

Staff member
Almost a full thread of posters without profile pics, like reading a EULA agreement.

Get a pic. Doesn't matter if it's a cringy one from a kid's show like Horatio's. Better than nothing.

jamrock

Dont agree but regardless he starts for Chelsea and Liveprool easily so this idea he doesnt get in any top team is false.

Old mofo Chelsea don't count, that's already established they were linked with him.

Liverpool taking Bellingham & Gavi over him to replace Henderson anyways, And would have him over Henderson when Henderson was at his best.

JamDav1982

I like Gavi and cleary has talents that hope will improve on but cant have games for Spain in WC when he is making 9 passes etc. Cant be having a player that averages 24 passes in La Liga when the other mids are doubling that and beating him out on just about every other attacking/defensive meteric by a long way.

His passing range etc needs to improve massively as does his mobility and movement.

With Gavi if he keeps playing at this standard for a length of time he inital interest and rating he gets at 16/17 will cool off if not developing other aspects of his game.

JamDav1982

Old mofo Chelsea don't count, that's already established they were linked with him.

Liverpool taking Bellingham & Gavi over him to replace Henderson anyways, And would have him over Henderson when Henderson was at his best.

Haha Bellingham is irrelevant and you claimed he wouldnt get in any top sides team.. would get in Liverpool and Chelsea easily.

No top coach is playing current Gavi over FDJ...

Look at Barca this season.. look at WC.. there is a clear gap there.

jamrock

Haha how does that bet even get decided?

How is that relevant to any point made anyway?

I bet that there are top teams would want FDJ.. want to take that bet?

That bet wasn't ment for you, you ain't gotta it like that.

It gets decided when Liverpool ignore's him like that did last summer, and go for Bellingham or gavi (not possible).

He might end up a Chelsea that's about it, or man UTD, but those don't count.

JamDav1982

That bet wasn't ment for you, you ain't gotta it like that.

It gets decided when Liverpool ignore's him like that did last summer, and go for Bellingham or gavi (not possible).

He might end up a Chelsea that's about it, or man UTD, but those don't count.

Didnt say bet was for me...

It is a bet can never decide on how to pay out or not regardless...you just decide he was 'ignored' and collect the winnings? Sensational.

Liverpool have been linked to FDJ but never mind that.

Klopp is not deft and wouldnt think current Gavi is better than FDJ.

Chelsea dont count as FDJ gets in their team haha... he gets in current Chelsea and Liverpool team and playing at much higher level than Gavi currently.

jamrock

I like Gavi and cleary has talents that hope will improve on but cant have games for Spain in WC when he is making 9 passes etc. Cant be having a player that averages 24 passes in La Liga when the other mids are doubling that and beating him out on just about every other attacking/defensive meteric by a long way.

His passing range etc needs to improve massively as does his mobility and movement.

With Gavi if he keeps playing at this standard for a length of time he inital interest and rating he gets at 16/17 will cool off if not developing other aspects of his game.

This legit sounds a lot like Frankie, I kid you not, doesn't developed much since his ajax days, limited passing range, ext.

JamDav1982

This legit sounds a lot like Frankie, I kid you not, doesn't developed much since his ajax days, limited passing range, ext.

Nah Frenkie is levels above Gavi in terms of passing.

Been the midfielder creating most chances in time at club and has range on it.. see last Barca game for evidence of that.

Just another bland cliche.

Home of Barca Fans