7 - Ferran Torres

Andresito

Staff member
Ferran Torres: "With goals it's all about streaks, sometimes they go in and sometimes they don't. I have to be calm. When one enters, they will all enter. I saw the affection of the coach, how he trusts me and that is very important for a player's confidence."

Zidane82

Ferran Torres: "With goals it's all about streaks, sometimes they go in and sometimes they don't. I have to be calm. When one enters, they will all enter. I saw the affection of the coach, how he trusts me and that is very important for a player's confidence."

I have every faith in him

mc_lovin

Too lazy to check, but I am sure the people who are shitting on him right now are the same who were shitting on Xavi a month or two ago. Have some patience ffs.

Iniesta Ultra

He needs the coach's trust in his ability to have confidence eh. Someone capable and skilled doesn't need external support to perform. Can't unsee his tantrum, he needs a transformation that only a shaman can probably provide for him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So now Ferran > Messi?

As a LW, of course. I don't know what Ferran's level will be, he has to start scoring. The fact is neither Messi nor Suarez were (since 2016) or would be arsed enough to run for this team. Ferran has more quality than the likes of Jutgla or Abde, that much is evident.

Home of Barca Fans