7 - Ferran Torres

serghei

I think people are overreacting a bit, but his mentality is questionable. I want more tenacity. He seems the typical slow-ish and mellow Spanish player. He also think he's better than he actually is, some of the things he tries are ambitious even for peak Hazard. Know your limits and adjust your decision making. Not all players that make it big are insanely gifted, but they all know how to adjust to their pros and cons.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I think people are overreacting a bit, but his mentality is questionable. I want more tenacity. He seems the typical slow-ish and mellow Spanish player. He also think he's better than he actually is, some of the things he tries are ambitious even for peak Hazard. Know your limits and adjust your decision making. Not all players that make it big are insanely gifted, but they all know how to adjust to their pros and cons.

Reminds me of Frenkie. Bit too soft.

Forward version of Frenkie. Can't score either.

serghei

Reminds me of Frenkie. Bit too soft.

Forward version of Frenkie. Can't score either.

Frenkie is not soft imo. His problems are in a different area. Frenkie has an idealized, and not too realistic, version of what his role is.

Frenkie needs to learn the power of restraint and sacrifice. He's like a talented dude who is good at painting, music, and acting, but he doesn't understant that in order to get super skilled at playing the piano, you need to come to terms that you will not make it as an actor as well. If you know what I mean. You can be a jack of all trades, decent at many things, master at none, or you can be a pro at some thing and focus on being the best for that specific job.

Frenkie wants to do his thing and the team and the managers to work things around that. He's not really special enough to demand this sort of attention. Maybe for Ajax he is, but not for an elite club.

Last edited:

CanadianCanadian

Unironically think he would be good in a RB/RWB position. Understands positioning, can pass, has fair amount of pace and with Araujo and Kounde plus Christensen covering him, all he has to do is not ignore his defensive duties. Can't be worse than Dest has been even though he had a great game against Real Madrid in his first classico.

JohnN

For me his best position is the same as fati's, and fati is a far better talent if he stays injury free. Would be ok to sell him come January or summer.

OVI9323

Ferran is the forward I have the most hope for in this season...
To be clear i really really hope that he stay on the bench and don't take minutes to the other forward

El Barcelona

I give him another season but I don't see why we bought him for that amount of money. Had one good month as a Bar?a player and that's a long time ago..

Givenchy

I still can't understand what this guy brings to the team? His finishing is piss poor, he's slow, he can't dribble, not a great passer.

To think we blew 65mil during financial crisis when that money could really come in handy right now..

Home of Barca Fans